- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from either positive or negative surface of the concrete slab
- Easy to use.
- Treated concrete offers good resistance to aggressive environment.
- Crystals generated during Can seal hairline cracks up to 1/64” (0.4 mm).
- Allows concrete to breathe.
- Non-toxic (NSF 61 certified for potable water applications).
- Less expensive than traditional methods.
- Added to the concrete at time of batching and therefore is not subject to climatic restraints.
- Reduces construction scheduling time.
|Pack Size||25 Kg|
|Other Details||Applicable in the areas like: Concrete Water Reservoirs and storage tanks, Water and waste water Treatment Plants, Secondary Containment Structures, Tunnels and Subway Systems, Foundations, Parking lots, Swimming Pools.|