Water-based Epoxy Damp Proof Coating - 1 Kg
KEM DAMP 83 is a two-component, epoxy resin based damp proofing coating that can be diluted with water. It is especially made for internal walls, ceilings and RCC water tanks.
- Allows water in the walls to evaporate in the form of vapour
- Dilutable with water and has high covering ability, making it very economical
- Reduces water permeability
- Excellent adhesion to all cementitious substrates
- After attaining the full curing stage becomes a thick and hard film coat
- Can be directly applied over damp concrete or plaster and thus provides excellent water resistant coating
- Does not require curing
- Can be applied on both sides of water pressure
- Offers excellent resistance to salt water, mild acids and alkalis
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-flammable
- Possesses anti-fungal property and is resistant to microorganisms
- Useful as a primer for water based paints or solvent based paints
Pack Size: 1 Kg
Waterproofing of Internal damp walls and ceiling, RCC water tanks, Primer for painting on internal and external walls, Damp walls of toilets, kitchen walls and lift pits, As a putty with OPC – white cement to fill fine cracks of walls, Sterile areas of food/pharma industries, etc.